31 AUG | 08:30hrs – 11:30hrs (GMT+8)
As part of the Week, MPA is arranging visits to two locations – the Centre of Excellence for Maritime Safety (CEMS) and the Wärtsilä Expertise Centre.
Wärtsilä Expertise Centre
Wärtsilä Connected Vessels and Expert Insight transforms how vessels perform their voyage by leveraging the latest emerging technologies. Real-time data, AI analytics and expert in-the-loop, enable predictive insights into fleet operations, performance, and safety enhancements.
Wartsila Voyage solutions combine vessel infrastructure, cloud data services, decision support systems and smart port solutions to enable port-to-port optimization.
We are committed to building an end-to-end digital ecosystem for shipping where all vessels and ports are connected, and all operations are safe and sustainable.
Site visit will include demos and discussions with experts on
Wärtsilä Expert Insight
- 24x7 remote operational support and advanced artificial intelligence to help vessel owners enhance safety, improve efficiency and reduce emissions
- Prevent equipment breakdowns using sensor data, AI-enabled predictive analytics and our team of experts.
Wärtsilä Fleet Optimization
- Integrates systems and communication between ships, shore offices and ports. Track fleet in real-time, voyage planning and manage fleet performance from single platform
- Safer navigation, reduced crew workload and improved transparency
Wärtsilä Smart Sensors
- Reduce incidents while berthing and in narrow/congested waterways by combining 360 degree cameras, high-sensitivity radars, laser sensors and navigational data
- Enhance situational awareness through real-time analytics and augmented reality